Why the need for a Life Coach?
If you are in search of coaching or any other therapy, you have already established that you want more out of life, and are ready to make changes.
Chances are you have given too much attention to one particular area of your life, be it career, health, relationships, finances, physical appearance, taking care of other members of family, your spiritual life and have to a large degree neglected other areas of your life. This has left you in a somewhat dissatisfied state. You have come to the right place.
I believe everyone needs a life coach in their life. Let’s find out if you do by answering the following questions.
Do you have someone who
- Believes in you, points out your strength and qualities.
- Truly listens and understands you.
- Is honest and direct with you in a loving way, and does not judge or criticize you when you make mistakes.
- Will encourage you to take action and support you along the way.
- Will strengthen you and empower you to succeed.
If you answered “No” to most of these questions? then you have come to the right place.
What does a Life Coach do?
A professional Life Coach is generally someone who will empower an individual to reach his/her goals and achieve desired results.
Here are some general steps a life coach will take to assist their clients.
- Assesse the client’s pattern of behavior and/or limiting beliefs.
- Provide a course of action.
- Empower clients to face and overcome challenges by equipping them with skills, tools and mechanics.
- Be supportive while maintaining the role of an accountability partner during the whole process
- Keep client focused on the goal by measuring progress and providing feedback along the way.
We were not created to do life alone, so hire yourself a life coach today and you’ll be amazed of how capable you are and how far you can go in life.
Why hire me as a life coach?
- As a Christian Life Coach, I will help to shape your goals to be aligned with God’s plan for your life.
- I am passionate to help people live happier, productive and successful lives.
- My own life experiences, education and training have equipped me with necessary skills, and tools